Required Evidence for RTE- Right to Education Online Admission.
Evidence Required for RTE Scheme :-
• Income copy/certificate of child’s father/guardian (income less than 1,20,000 for rural area and 1,50,000 for urban area)
• Ration card of child’s father/guardian
• 2 photos of the child
• Child’s Aadhaar Card, Birth Certificate
• Aadhaar card of the child’s parent/guardian
• Child’s father/guardian gender pattern
Child’s father’s light bill/vera bill/rent agreement if living on rent : Bank passbook of child or child’s father/guardian
Where to get the form and where to apply?
The online form has to be filled on the RTE Yojana website of the Government of Gujarat
Special Note :-
Child must have completed 5 years of age at the time of application.
To make true copies of each proof in 2 sets and keep the original proofs.
Pending court judgment regarding RTE admission process by minority school Admission under RTE in minority school should not be taken till court judgment.