Post Office Department Vadodara Recruitment 2022 Latest Update
Gujarat Postal Department Vadodara Recruitment 2022 : Indian Postal Department, Superintendent Post Office, Vadodara East Division, Vadodara is a golden opportunity to become an Agent of Postal Life Insurance / Rural Postal Life Insurance. Read the official advertisement below for all the recruitment information.
Postal Department Vadodara Recruitment 2022
Age : 18 to 50 years
Educational Qualification :10th pass or equivalent educational qualification recognized by Central-State Govt
Eligibility : Ex-Insurance Counselor Anganwadi Workers Women’s Mandal Workers Self Help Group Workers Ex-Servicemen Retired Teachers Unemployed / Self-employed Youth, SSA / MPKBY Agents of Post Office or any person having the above qualifications.
Special note :
- An agent is not eligible for PLI / RPLI agency while working in any life insurance.
- Candidates who are selected as selection agents will have to deposit Rs.5000/- as NSC/KVP security deposit.
- Candidates appearing for the walk-in-interview will have to follow all the guidelines related to Covid-19 from the government.
- The candidate will have to appear for the walk-in interview alone.
Interview Venue : Pravar Adhiksha Dakpar, Vadodara East Division (Vadodara East Division), 3rd Floor, Behind Raopura Head Post Office, Raopura, Vadodara-390001, Date : 12 09/2022 (Monday)
Postal Department Vadodara Recruitment 2022 How to Apply?
Walk-in-interview for the post of Agent of Postal Life Insurance / Rural Postal Life Insurance is organized by the office of Pravar Adhikshak Dakghar, Vadodara East Division (Vadodara East Division, Raopura), Vadodara at the place, date and time mentioned below. Candidates fulfilling the following conditions and interested can apply.
- Interview Date : 12/09/2022 (Monday)
- Time: 10:30 to 01:30 hrs
Important Note : Please read the official advertisement for desirable qualification, experience, age relaxation, job profile or other terms and conditions before applying.