PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Beneficiary Status :- Status is now available online and can be viewed below. PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana is to help small and marginal farmers in financial condition for purchase of seeds, fertilizers etc. PM Narendra Modi inaugurated the scheme on 24 February 2019, under which Modi transferred the first installment of Rs 2000 to a few farmers through direct wire. in their respective bank accounts. A total of Rs. 6000 to be distributed to the farmer in 3 sessions. The Government of India under the leadership of PM Modi announced this scheme in the Budget 2019-20.
Features of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana(PMKSY)
|Name of Scheme
|PM Kisan e-KYC
|Language of Article
|Objective of PM Kisan Yojana
|Financial assistance of Rs 2000/- every three months to the farmers of the country
|Benefits available under the scheme
|Farmers get assistance of Rs.2000/- every 3 months in direct bank account of Rs.6000/- per annum.
Steps to do for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana(PMKSY) Ekyc
It is very important that farmers can ekyc themselves under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. New link for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana(PMKSY) ekyc announced by Government of India. In which one can go and do e-KYC sitting at home by himself through his mobile phone or laptop. Which process is given below.
- Step 1:- First of all you have to type PM Kisan in Google Chorme in your mobile or computer.
- Step 2:- In which Google will show many results in search results.
- Step 3:- In which the official website of PM Kisan Yojana has to be opened.
- Step 4:- In this official website, you have to go to the Farmer Corner on the home page and click on the e-KYC menu.
- Step 5:- After that, a new page will open on the website where you can do OTP Based Ekyc.
- Step 6:- The farmer who wants to do PM eKYC has to enter the Aadhaar card number and click on the Search button.
- Step 7:- After that, the farmer has to enter the mobile number registered in the Aadhar Card.
- Step 8:- After entering the Aadhaar Registered Mobile, click on “Get Mobile OTP”.
- Step 9:- After that an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile which has to be entered.
- Step 10:- After entering the OTP of the Aadhaar Registered Mobile, again, the OTP will be sent to the mobile number which is linked with the Aadhaar card, which has to be entered and clicked on the final Submit button.
- Step 11:- Finally, EKYC is Successfully Submitted. A message like this will appear, which will tell you that your EKYC has been done successfully.
How to Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana(PMKSY) Beneficiary Status
- Step 1:- You can sort PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana beneficiary status or payment status through the official website pmkisan.gov.in through the simple method presented.
- Step 2:- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare pmkisan.gov.in.
- Step 3:- On the homepage of the website, you will maintain clicking on the Farmer’s Corner option and click on the following link from the drop-down menu.
- Step 4:- A new page will be unlocked in front of you. Then you have to enter your mobile number And aadhaar number or account number.
Helpline number for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana(PMKSY)
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana(PMKSY) Toll Free Number :- 011–24300606
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana(PMKSY) Helpline Number :- 155261
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana(PMKSY) Email Id :- firstname.lastname@example.org