MYSY-Mukhyamantri Yuva Self Reliance Yojana
Hello friends a very interesting government scheme has been released which is Yojana CM Yuva Swalamban. So friends, how to fill the form of this scheme, how to apply online, get complete information about documents etc.
Eligibility criteria for receiving assistance :
1. Students securing 80 percentile or more in Class-10th examination from Gujarat Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Gandhinagar or other recognized Board for Diploma level courses will be eligible for this scheme.
2. Students securing 90 percentile or more in science stream or general stream examination of class-12 from Gujarat Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Gandhinagar or other recognized board for graduation level courses will be eligible for this scheme.
3. Rs. Children of parents having annual income up to 4,50,000/- (four lakh fifty thousand rupees) will be eligible for assistance. Annual income certificate should be obtained from Mamlatdar/Taluka Development Officer
4. Students admitted in Diploma and first year of Graduate course will be eligible for assistance up to the prescribed period of their course.
5. NRIs in self-supporting courses. Students taking admission in the seats will not be eligible for benefits under this scheme. The following assistance will be available under this scheme.
Tuition Fee Assistance:
1. An assistance rate of 50% of the prescribed annual tuition fee or Rs.2,00,000/- whichever is less for eligible students for self-sustaining courses of higher education post-12th in medical and dental institutions of Government recognized institutions. Available per year.
2. Eligible students enrolled in post-12th post-graduation level professional courses like Engineering Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture, Agriculture, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Para-Medical, Veterinary etc. from a Government recognized institution. 50% of the annual tuition fee or Rs.50,000/- whichever is less will be available annually.
3. Eligible students are eligible for post-12th higher education graduate level courses such as B.Sc., B.Com., BA, B.B.A., B.C.A. 50% of the prescribed annual tuition fee or Rs.10,000/- whichever is less will be available annually for self-supporting courses of such Government recognized institution.
4. Eligible students will be eligible for an annual assistance of 50% of the prescribed annual tuition fee or Rs.25,000/- whichever is less for diploma self-supporting courses of a government recognized institution after Class-10.
5. The number of reserved category students admitted to general seats in government medical, dental, engineering colleges and the number of general category students due to which they have to shift and finally if they do not get admission in any government college and compulsorily get them admission in self-supporting colleges. If applicable, the difference in tuition fee between the self-supporting college and the government college admitted to the eligible students under this scheme will be eligible for subsidy.
Required Evidences :
• Income proof of applicant’s father (from competent authority)
• Self Declaration Form
• Admission letter (letter given by the university after online admission)
• Bank passbook/cancel cheque
• Receipt of tuition fee (obtained from college)
• PAN Card (Father’s)
• Ration card
• aadhar card
• Letter regarding mysy scholarship from college
• Income Tax Return
• Declaration form of non-returnable income in case of non-filing of return
• Passport size photograph
• Mark sheet of class-12
Special Note :
• Fill the form online from the MYSY website and submit it to the affiliating university or government approved centers along with the original proofs for verification and depositing the true copy.
• The link for online form filling website and manual form download required for application is given below.