Income Certificate Online Download 2022
First of all know, proof required for income pattern.
1) Applicant’s Aadhaar Card
2) Ration card of the applicant
3) Applicant’s last light bill/vera bill (rental agreement if living on rent)
4) Aadhaar cards of 2 adult neighbors around the applicant’s residence (for Panchnama)
5) 3 Rs. of court fee ticket
6) 50 Rs. No stamp
7) Sample of income received from Mayor/Member of Parliament/MLA (any one).
Collect each document and get xerox of all proofs of identity and get notary’s signature and coin. And to carry the original proof.
Procedure of Application for Income Statement-
- Go to Digital Gujarat portal and take online appointment. (If applicable in your zone or district.)
- Obtaining the income proof form (free of cost) from the Mamlatdarshree’s office and civic amenities center related to his area with appointment receipt and proofs.
- After filling the form 3 Rs. of court fee ticket form on the front page by looking at the blank space. And pinning all other documents with xerox form.
- After completion of the process of the form, go to the Mamlatdar’s office or civic facility center related to your area and go to Talati Cum Mantrishri of your area to get all the documents verified, give answers and get signature coins. (Talatishri can call the witnesses in person to do the panchanama if he feels the need)
- Going to the photo taking place for income proof after getting Talatishri’s signature coins.
- Paying a nominal fee at the photo taking place for proof of income and obtaining a photo taking receipt without fail.
- Look for the date of receipt of income slip on the date on which you should receive your income slip.
- Special note- According to the resolution of the Government of Gujarat, the time-limit of the income pattern has been made 3 years (financial year). So keep it properly.