Domicile Certificate Online process
Domicile means that you are a native of Gujarat or a Gujarati and when you want to take admission in any university of Gujarat, you are preferred over students from other states. Domicile certificate is proof.
Certified copy of evidence
- Petitioner’s answer in person
- Proof of Residence (Gram Panchayat/Municipal Tax Bill/Light Bill/Telephone Bill/one of the following)
- Ration card
- Proof of Birth (School Leaving Certificate and Birth Certificate)
- Proof of residence for last 10 years (Education / Employment / Voter List / PAN Card / etc.)
- Certificate of immovable property held in Gujarat State.
- Evidence of studies done from class 1 till date.
- Example of where and since when your father/guardian is doing job, business, profession
- An example of good behavior.
- An instance from your local police station that you have not been involved in any crime. (To be submitted in original)
- Original documents have to be requested and submitted for verification of the above submitted documents.
Local Mamlatdar or Village Talati Office