How many seats count as majority?
All exit polls predicted a large mandate for the BJP in Gujarat in the 182-member assembly in the range of 117-151 seats, while the Congress was predicted to get seats in the range of 16-51. The Aam Aadmi Party was projected to get anything between 2 and 13 seats. The majority figure in Gujarat is 92.
Assembly Election 2022 Result Today
- Gujarat Assembly Election 2022 Result Today
- Counting of votes for Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh assembly elections will take place today
- Voting for 182 seats of Gujarat Assembly was held in two phases
- Voting for the Gujarat Assembly was held in the first phase on December 1 and in the second phase on December 5.
- In the first phase of polling, more than 780 candidates were in the fray on 89 seats
- More than 800 candidates were in the fray in the second phase of polling
Gujarat Assembly Election Program 2022
The program of Gujarat Assembly has been declared and all the updates will be given here.
- First phase of voting: 1 December
- Second phase of polling: December 5
- Result : 8 December